– During the last years, I shared my diving experiences with whoever cares to listen… I regularly organise leisure and diving trips with my friends.
Some have followed suit and have also become divers. So we enjoy going diving together in all sorts of places. I enjoy this so much…
Taking the plunge !
– December 2013 is when I took a decision regarding my job… I would change worlds on january 31st.
So I began preparing my future career : where and when would I follow my diving Instructor courses…?
Having sorted out all issues and listened to everyone’s advice, all I needed was a train ticket and an accommodation !
Since december 20th, I’m daily committed to my desire to become an OWSI Instructor.
I’m really tied up until my departure to Cannes (France) on february 21st.
- Courses will take place at the IT College from february 22nd to march 7th, 2014
Exams are scheduled on March 8th and 9th !
– I’ve been speaking of this project for seven years, after a trip to Bali, to my relatives and friends…
I have discovered, over the last year, that it is not a dream nor a craze, but surely my inescapable future.
So announcing my decision at the dawn of 2014 was finally no surprise for anybody ….
- I enjoy the happiness of being litteraly carried by a wealth of support and encouragements.
I am therefore very moved to thank my relatives, my friends and my instructors who have always helped me achieve my goals.
And of course, I won’t forget my first trainees : I’m ready to pass on my knowledge !
Thank you to those who will be confident in my ability as I am looking for an instructor job somewhere in the world, just next to the shore…