Change of course
– After 20 years of marketing and sales in varied fields such as advertising, graphic arts and the cardboard industry, time has come for me to radically change course.
I would like to share this adventure with you and hope you enjoy it.
Birth of a passion
– It all started in july 1992, on the island of Guadeloupe, where I suddenly discovered diving.
I will always remember my first, fascinating dive.
I was still wet when I decided to attend my first star diving course (www.heures-saines.gp)
Wherever my travels take me
– After the birth of my two daughters in 1994 and 1998, while they were growing up, I took every opportunity of practising this breath-taking sport (no pun intended).
I therefore wore my fins in all sorts of seas and oceans such as Seychelles, the Dominican Republic, Mauritius and the neighboring island of Reunion.
All the european coastlines in France and Spain made my hunger for knowledge even deeper !
I wanted more !
After a few years, I also began sharing my passion with my daughters… Guess the weight of our luggage !
– In 2000, it wasn’t only the turn of the century… I discovered a new place : Bali island.
I had the opportunity to travel to a number of beauty spots (www.atlantis-bali-diving.com)
Back home, I made a decision to return over there again, and again and again. It is in Bali, during these trips, that my project matured :
I was going to start a completely new career as a professional diver.
From then, I grew ever more eager to improve my diving skills and knowledge. I was going to discover the unlimited underwater fields of our blue planet.
At my pace
– In december 2009, I made the trip to Egypt with all my gear to get my cmas** (www.cmas.org) and also my Advanced Open Water course certification (www.padi.com)
In april 2010, I did my Padi Rescue Diver and my cmas ***.
As soon as my degree was validated, I planned to attend a new professional diving course in 2014 : the Instructor Development Course.